Tuesday 10 April 2012

I am new here !

Assalamualaikum people 


:) 

Wow Nina Kamal just having blog now. Eheh don't be surprisedddd. haha.
Yes I baru buat blog. Now bila dah ada blog otak pulak tak boleh nak create idea untuk berceritalah berfantasilah.
Hello nina! please, dulu awak takde blog awak berangan punya lah banyak nak story macam-macam. 

And now bila dah ada you BLANK nina you BLANK------------------


Okey friends, I wanna say Hi to all. I hope your day will full with sunshine. Erk? whatever. 


Oh ya, I just wanna share to you all. 
Guys, We as a muslim as Islam please, I said please put Allah SWT first in everything you do. Can you just remember without Allah SWT you are nothing. NOTHING friends!! 






Alright now saya nak pergi beradu. hehe. Good night peeps. 




Assalamualaikum  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment